Friday, June 25, 2010

Introduction

Hi,
You can call me "S". I have been throwing up and starving myself on and off for about 10 months. The last two months I have been under a lot of stress which has caused me to basically stop giving a fuck about my weight and stress-eat. Now I am absolutely disgusting. I can't stand to look in the mirror. I HATE myself. It's summer and I hate going outside, none of my shorts from last year fit me. I look disgusting in everything I wear. People have noticed too, on my formspring I have gotten FOUR posts of people calling me a fat druggie and saying that I will be alone forever. Only I wont be, because Ana is always with me. Even through the 2 months where I ate everything in sight, she was always a little voice in my head telling me how fucking disgusting I am. Her voice has grown stronger. Now Ana is breaking free and taking over. I will do whatever it takes to be thin. Ana will keep me strong. I've done this before, I can do it again. Last October I lost 15 pounds in two and a half weeks. Ana is forever, I will not stop like last time. I just need some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment