Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9th

Hey! So this is my fourth day without any food, I've been tired as fucking HELL and been having headaches, but thats okay. I get to eat tomorrow! Wooo. I have a goal for tomorrow and I already weigh .2 pounds lighter than I should be tomorrow..which means I should be down another pound or two tomorrow morning..passing my goal by up to 2 pounds! HELL YEAH!! Getting out of eating has been easy cuz I've been with friends, they don't care that I don't eat. And tonight I'm saying I'm going out to dinner with them when really I'm not going to order anything. Then tomorrow morning I'm making belgium waffls and bagel bites! I can't wait (: Only I HATE losing this empty feeling. Being full is so upsetting after not eating for 4-5 days. But if I want to stay on track I have to have around 1 eating day a week. I feel so much better than I did last week. I can SEE the difference after just 4 days. My collar bones are sticking out a little bit more now and I just feel good. I can't wait until I look amazing. Then no one will call me fat. Plus that guy that I was talking about in an earlier post asked me out yesterday! (: (: So happy! I feel better than I have in months. I almost committed suicide because of what people were writing on my formpsring. Now once they see me they wont be able to call me fat(:
Starve onnnn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment